MaineQuickBooks.com is owned by Julie M. Watkins of Peterson Bookkeeping and Back Office Services.
Julie is a small business owner and bookkeeper with nearly 20 years experience in small business and nonprofit bookkeeping, budget writing, and financial management. She has:
- A strong knowledge of accounting principles;
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Publisher;
- An awareness of and basic understanding of tax law.
She is a:
- QuickBooks Pro Certified Advisor Online;
- Member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers.
Julie works quickly, thoroughly and efficiently. She strives to find the best and most efficient way to accomplish tasks of all nature while maintaining accuracy and completeness.
Julie spent over 10 years in the field of adult education and family literacy. During that time, she wrote and received several grants which included budget writing and financial accountability.
She has experience in keeping books in many areas of business including a:
- cleaning business,
- real estate business,
- non-profit with online and in store sales and inventory,
- general partnership with multiple revenue streams,
- bookkeeping and consulting firm,
- property rental company,
- web design and web hosting,
- and others.